Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow Where To Buy Tiger Mount

Our Puschinskys

As Pami still was only with us, we have it now and sometimes even for fun " Puschi called .............
Käthe we call when we talk sometimes even " Puschi ".................



It is now our ............, Puschinskys become ;-)

Whenever we speak two mistress of our two dogs, say the Puschinskys ;-) and laugh ourselves to death half!
Käthe the clown in this duo, since it is always about something and "pulls Pami in their stupidity with purely "............

This is such an example ...............
I was kinda busy in the kitchen and suddenly found it "strange" Shut up!
Even after I called both, it was quiet and that made me afraid ;-)
So I'm first into the living room, there were not 8 feet to see!

Average dining room into the computer room, and then there was the "Christmas "................


The Puschinskys in its full splendor and total unity!

This wool residues from I am and to establish friendship to ribbon and have it hang a few balls of in a bag at the door ... ............ apparently not high enough!!

These continuous rain at the time, have the two and also we have something serious to employment ........... and then seek Puschinskys just a "balancing".

did last night I tried it with the intelligence game from wood to maintain the mice ............., but that was for both very fast boring, because the feeling of success failed to!
Then I hid in the apartment and they should look for me. This game Pami has long known and was always thrilled to ............, they had no motivation!
end they have dealt with themselves and tugged at me from a discarded T-shirt ..............., that I was a little hurt that this Shirt was interesting. ....., as I ;-)

At the end of the day have besieged both the Urlaubsfrauchen on the couch "".......... .. Käthe is asleep on the upper body and Pami on the side ............

And I had the rest of the couch for me ......... :-))))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment