Monday, November 8, 2010

Nikon Prostaff 550 Vs Archers Choice

Today I've married me .........

.............. let Käthe run without a leash!



this morning at the great gathering, my inner voice said to me:

"Let Käthe from today from the running line "!

And ............. my inner voice was right!! It was really great to see Kate run through the area, because somehow I had the certainty that they will always come back to me?
What it also on my command has "come" all done safely and it was a crazy joy for me, it went so well!!


we'll do it every day now ............
I still have a problem ...............
I still dare not leave Pami off the lead, which is not right! Although she has an 8-meter Flexi leash , but it is supposed to enjoy this freedom .......
Pami is still scary and I just do not know how in comic situations responding and that makes me scared and so I'm so insecure?

In Käthe I'm sure .............., because it sticks to me like a shadow!
just write just when an idea occurred to me ......

Käthe comes back tomorrow from the line and Pami comes to the drag line .......................



That tomorrow will be a pleasure for us three ....................... ....

And if it worked well with the long line, then we try it on the weekend without a leash ...............
Then the Arbeitsfrauchen here that gives me a bit of security?

I believe belongs to the "umbilical cord process"?
They both need this freedom and we want to give them even if it were not this panic, that would be one of them ........., or even could happen two more!!


But from this trip, we must now necessarily down, our two sweet Puschinskys ( Pami & Käthe ) sake !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment