Friday, July 2, 2010

Adidas Nike Mens Trousers

my class.

That says my class ( ♥) about me:
  • funny, wise, funny
  • my Tina ♥ Your brain has a herniated disc hihihi
  • optimistic
  • can be great to talk to you
  • (Y), funny, funny + funny
  • funny on it
  • funny
  • honest
  • Poland we stick together, so kocham cie =)
  • always asks me for the house expenses - self-confident SUPI =)
  • funny and humorous
  • funny, crazy
  • Andorra rocks! Funny & sweet -> Muscles ♥ ♥
  • nice, humorous
  • great laugh
  • muscle Crew ♥ + best banana woman - no, you're sweet and funny!
  • funny, a Topsitznachbarin, alert
  • Biochemistry mate!
  • funny funny & honest
  • best photographer
  • Tina, French and Biochemistry - never forget girl!
  • creative, witty, always talkative
  • with you I can talk about everything, you always try to understand the other, you are my people garden companion. Thank you!
  • Tini, keep your more critical, sarcastic attitude =) supi that you have to swim does not always
♥ I love you. These six years were fun, challenging and often stressful. Yet this time I will never forget with you.
10B

0 comments:

Post a Comment