Monday, July 5, 2010

Yamaha Psr-s500 Free Styles

Against Racism

A white woman, about . 50 years old, sits next to a black. very shocked, she called the air hostess. he asks: "What have you for a wish, madam?" The woman: "You see it not You placed me next to a black I think it is next to such a disgusting man not Give me a different seat?..!" The Stewardess: "Calm down, virtually all the seats are occupied on the flight I'll look after a free.." The flight attendant walked away and came several minutes later: "Ma'am, I'm me, is in Economy Class no space I have spoken to the manager, and he confirmed me that. no longer be free. have However, we still have a place in the first class. " before the white woman can say a word, the stewardess continues: "It is very unusual for our airline to allow someone to be in the 1st class to share, but it is in economy class. But by the circumstances, the responsible, that it would be a scandal to force someone sitting next to such a disgusting person. " The stewardess turned to the black and said: " So you could, if they This will take your hand luggage, for a seat in the 1st Class awaits you. "
around all passengers, who in this drama, and were shocked, stood up and applauded ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment