Monday, September 27, 2010

Iphone Pokemon Emerald 386 Source

autumn weather :-(

it raining the whole morning and our Puschinskys (Pami & Kate) not want to go out there ..........


pleasurable time together on their favorite chair and look expectantly at me!
When I could stop the incessant rain .................

Kitty snuggles up right now in the ceiling and enjoy the peace and quiet in the house!
your night was also briefly .........., just like mine!

For Pami has tonight the "guard" dog play!
It has helped us consistently through their frequent barking, nervous kept alive!
no idea what our "first born" ;-) heard outside in the garden has .........
is constantly barking growl and jumped out of her basket and wanted the house and its inhabitants ........, defend against the monsters lurking in the garden!

The Arbeitsfrauchen has as always do with them :-(

I get only Käthe I was totally annoyed by her terror!
At about 4:00 clock in the night I had to swear on their short and Pami Send a sleeper!
where she then laid with much grumbling and growling at last to rest ..........
But my night was almost over, because I can go back to sleep poorly when I was awakened Sun !!

Both are just woke up and apparently expect that now I care for really great, fun-filled action ..................
So I opened the balcony door and had what they both see .......... RAIN!

So, neither of them wanted to go out there ................
I have to honestly say that I am a little under the pressure that ..........., the expectations of the Hungarian mice! But it must also give times a day that turns quiet for the two and where the expectation is disappointed.
After this blog post I'm first a bit budget ........ and suck some more.
Perhaps our rubber noses help me ;-)
And if we're lucky, this heavy rain will be over soon and we can then still in the fields and meadows of Weetzen unsafe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment