Saturday, January 1, 2011

Contraception Température Chart

*Its time to go …

Hey ♥ love
visitors of my page. Exactly one year ago
I opened my site, but now ... I
I decided after much back and forth for my VanessaAnneHudgens- blog lead to no further ...
Please understand this and read all the text by ! All is not negative! :)

I feel it all became too much, every day on the PC. I was also almost alone: Pervin and Ferida I have supported, but could only post infrequently.
I can do it not just more. As much as I would like also!
This year in school I have many projects that I would not wish to under too much stress.

I really depended on the side, so I would like it to you not regifting etc. I used to people always not understand why they have worked so long for a page and then they give up easily.
But now I understand. One can describe the feeling bad, but then I would still know every day do what about my old site.
I want to finish it though. The
has nothing to do but really nothing to do with Vanessa Hudgens . I still love everything about her and am biggest fan! ♥

but I decided not completely disappear from the scene fansite. Therefore, I applied as Co-Webby on Vanessa-Unlimited - and yes, Alexa me accepted! * yayy *
Alexa I thank very much for giving me the chance there. ♥ it's always been my dream times at a * Right * participate Nessa page
^ So of course I was thinking at the beginning, was it all worth ?
That I so long every day 've been sitting at the PC to improve my page ?
Was it worth the effort if I am now closing the page anyway ?

But I really can not.
Now you ask determines what is the advantage at a Co-Webby ? *
So, I need not online every day, to post news. What I will of course go on! ^:) I can but still on the page in decision and bring my own ideas * * .

So in the end it's also no matter what advantages and disadvantages are it.
I will delete my blog but not ! I'll put him on
Open Haitus so that everyone in the navigation can again be clearly informed. And the networks I will be there. So it is still guestbook entries and Ask Me can ask questions .
I ask you, you to question not hold back! Ask what you want ! ♥

So, now even a little more personal ...
I want you all, the visitors thank my site scary , for all your support and that her every day so many of my page you visited. Exactly a year on 01 January 2010 have Leila and I had a miserable opening blog. Without experience, without a plan!
We had nothing idea about !
I knew no tag, nothing. xD
We did everything ourselves up . And now, exactly a year later, I can classify my blog as well ! Each day about 100 visitors .
We had a total in a year nearly 30,000 visitors. ♥
Thank you so much, and I hope that these visitors well now visit Vanessa-Unlimited . I am so glad to be there Co-Webby !
And I hope I will meet some of you there yet! ♥



Special Thanks to ...
  • Then of course I want to thank Nana & Anesya who have helped me out over the past year, where it was possible! Thanks girls, you are the best!. I am the way, on their side VMD News continue Vanessa News mitposten as much as possible. Thanks, I love you ! ♥
  • funny enough, I then want to thank Vanessa of Delicious Night . They gave me my first * real *, beautiful header here xD On the whole 2010 she gave me tinkered many headers and Linkbouttons & they also installed my Ask Me! Even the current farewell header she did. thank you! ♥
  • I want Blogger and Picasa thank for a stable host and a stable Gallery ^
  • I thank my family , my friends, especially my best friend Emilia (Mila Stuff-Makerin) and my best friend Robin, dear to me has also supported!
  • Thanks also to my Sister Site zanessa-news-tammi . ♥
  • Thanks also to Pervin & Ferida, me in their Newsposter time have supported super ♥
  • Thanks to Vanessa Hudgens , would have occurred without the the blog ever! ♥
  • I would need more many people to thank for what they have done here for me.
But then I would ever write here. ^ ^

What with all the Networks has , etc. happened to be seen.
you can ask as I said also , I answer every question !
also on a few last guestbook entries I am very happy!

love to all Affiliates please tell me to by links. If you do not have questions, they will not hesitate in Ask Me! : *

VanessaAnneHudgensNews will always be in my heart ♥ ♥! Thank you! ♥
See you on Vanessa-Unlimited !
My last love greetings xoxo ♥ maura

0 comments:

Post a Comment