Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wallet Magnetic Clasp Credit Card

refugee

If Lara has the first sheet out ........ ..., that is no stopping!

Today it happened the fourth time that has crept Käthe among the neighboring fence through and made the "refugee"! Then you can call, begging to ask, and even cry, Käthe pretends to be someone completely different meaning .............. and I could rotate through :-(

then I see only that sticks its nose on the ground and, as if drawn by a thread captured on fast paws the strange garden ..... .....
And now she's found a hole that would have brought them directly to the street if I had their "concern" is not detected and thwarted by a firm handle on their dishes, my blood pressure I have heard in my head. .........., with excitement and anxiety about this little witch!

But it has so completely different sides ............... ...


This little devil is the best sofa cushions in the world ......................... ;-) Had

After her outburst, in which I climb over fences and I push through the holes, we went our first big round ........... to get back down.
And when we came home, they both had to wait in the car until I had backed up the old fence with slats and thick, heavy stones.

Pami has Kitty escape attempt and my hysterical goings observed confused ............
She sat in the garden .........., the middle of the lawn and did I do not think that looks stupid or I ............, Käthe ?

We just got no confidence in our two rubber noses. The one and the other would be a very short time away, if they were of the line ...............
I find this sooooooo pity for the two .................

the moment I'm pretty stressed out ...........
must be
On the one hand, the content of a single house inclusive basement, in boxes packed and made ready to move to the Second and our dogs are busy enough.
are still the way medical appointments and the everyday things in life ............

Am I happy if we have 4 to move behind us and come to rest can!
In good 4 weeks, we get the keys to new house and we can renovate. The two rubber lugs can then, have fun, hopefully the weather is nice, in the new garden (which we are hermetically sealed) :-)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment