Monday, January 24, 2011

What Kind Of Hair Does Myammee's Hair

~ Flowers ~


For me it is always a challenge to get nice close-ups added. I have a 17.5-45 mm, 1:3-5.6 lens, which is actually not very well suited for it. Thus, it is always surprising what comes out. I am also photographed by the kind of person who can not read much in user manuals or technical readings, but simply to go. Taking pictures has become a really wonderful hobby. It is so much fun, and it is in a different light by the world. Always looking for a beautiful object! Even my little one starts and shows me here and there very pretty Motives.



~ That what matters in life, we can not predict. The greatest joy one experiences there where they have been least expected
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry













Much love

Maike

0 comments:

Post a Comment