Thursday, October 14, 2010

Monica Rocaforte Ckips

Our beauties in black and white

We have so long ago a new Digi - brought camera, which I will now try to understand ........ ;-) ............ and with the help of my iMac I edit the pictures then.

I am stuck still in its infancy, but it's fun and maybe I scrap this week ............... something for this blog ?

Here are the first results .................


I think black / white photos really great ..........

And if you then ever so photogenic dogs can be the end of great pictures of our Hungarian mice!

Pami is clearly the "pretty" of our rubber noses!
She has an incredibly cute face and eyes that one can look up in the soul!

It also boasts an incredible " Kuschelwilligkeit "........... and for hours!

Pami is also the one which most people might imagine as a specific dog ........



Käthe has won our hearts with their cheeky nature!

you can already nervous right, but be really bad, we can never her ...........
Käthe in all, a little wiry, such as in the coat and in the nature ;-)

to myself there is our Käthe always like a little clown, because they tell me, if I bring her rage, to laugh often!
I think it's her sense of humor also makes it so cute!

Moreover Käthe usually there ........, where I am ;-)


I do not know whether other dog owners feel the same (I mine, at least two dogs have )..........., but somehow you share, or the dogs share ......... among us and in keeping with people!

unwittingly and unconsciously happened this phenomenon and yet it happens ...........

I mean that the low-key, introverted Pami more likely to Arbeitsfrauchen "tendency" and the cheeky, outgoing Käthe is my dog more ... .............
And although for the papers of the dogs is the other way!

And who knows us knows that the unwanted "sharing" exactly fits .............
Pami - Petra and Käthe - Manuela ............. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment